Monday, September 13, 2010

Is Teachingsolutions.org A Scam

Seville in Malawi


Project College of Agriculture.
Dear friends all:
Sorry for my long silence and a common message, but can not find time for more, and here things are going your way, a few days without electricity, some without time, others reluctantly, finally, today I start to write but it's already 10 pm. ! Time to go to bed! I'm back
adapted and quite work here.
around here well and concentrated especially in the fruit garden of the school, taking care with my crew of 10 workers and seeing more and more clear how difficult it is here life for Malawians and the few opportunities they have.
school's work is well underway, in fact the buildings are almost finished, but I do not know how to ride it because it never ends, there's always more to do and ESCOM (electricity company) does not install the transformer and the connection need, and this is a desperation that has been paid in advance over a year. Day 3 came
two of my colleagues in the project and have been installing the irrigation system sophisticated enough to this place. They left on 16. We have made a down payment on a house in the elementary school and we have connected an electric pump installed in a borehole (well) that we have done and that allows us to water the garden of trees planted in April and another piece of land. Mando a photo.
At least we can plant a patch of ground, water the trees and continue to plant some more. I told my crew to catch a piece of land, and since we have water, to plant a garden for their own consumption and it is.
continue with the program of construction of wells, of which I speak in the afternoon.
And I have no more news. Hope you are well.
A hug.
Angeles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment