Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dixit Games Of Strategy Answers

Paul Auster


Wikipedia
photo I've seen the interviews that have made Mario Vargas Llosa. A man committed and highly politicized. I like it. But I only think about the day that Paul Auster gets the Nobel Prize for Literature. I feel extremely happy because I do not read anything about contemporary authors like him. His novels are extraordinary and originality that come from the mind of a true creator. All his characters often make me up from the book to make some nod and smile. And make me to repeat the paragraphs and lines ... They are unusual, they think they live and act differently to us all. Are characters in novels. And yet the mere thought that they could be happy and makes me open my mind to other worlds. Is not that what you should raise or literature in which is immersed in the pages of a book? Meet new people, places, ways of living and understanding life. Plunge into the audacity we do not have in environments that regularly move and make us dream other possibilities. And Paul Auster

each novel makes something new, original: A child who learns to levitate, a young university student who for no reason is living proof that doing nothing to live ... a writer who writes a novel within the novel itself . And they all have strokes deeply human, we all moved with feelings of tenderness, admiration, sympathy. I hope you give the Nobel Prize one day.
Paul Auster is in my opinion, a gift to the mind of all those who love literature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment