A serious article about politics from an African country I have just read the author analyzes the role that humor and jokes in the population have to face the harsh reality they live. I find it significant and also very universal and used in all cultures. Here are a couple of them.
Policy
A little boy asks his father: "Papa, what is" politics of the country?, What the father says. "Look I'll tell you, I am the father of the family so you can call me President.
Your mother is the administrator money and we can call it Government.
You are the people and for that I care about. The nanny is the working class and the baby your little brother, call him the Future. Now think about all this and see if it makes sense. "
That night in bed thinking about what the child had told his father when he heard mourn the baby. Was to look at it and realized that the diaper was all dirty with feces. He went to the parents room and saw his mother alone in bed asleep. As we do not want to wake went to the girl's room and find the door locked, look through the keyhole and saw his father in bed with her so tired and turned to bed.
The next morning the boy told his father he knew what it meant "the country's politics." The father was glad, and I encourage you to tell him what he thought. The boy replied because I think it is "The President is screwing the working class while the government is sound asleep. People are ignored and the Future is in dipped in shit."
papers
A man driving to his home in Lagos at two am I reach a checkpoint by police. A policeman stopped him and ordered all his papers (insurance, driving license, identity, etc) that man give in full. The police then asked for his birth certificate, baptismal, school diploma .. The man handed it all by saying, "any document that I ask here I have them all." To which the police stopped her saying, "Who says you do not have your papers?". So in frustration I hit the car's wheels with the foot and were in perfect condition and not finding anything that may fine you said, "you'll be fine to go alone in the car at this time because if you have an accident" who will go to tell your family?
The man (presumably a Christian) answered: "I'm not alone. Jesus is with me and the Angel Gabriel and Rafael, and five more accompany me. " Then the policeman replied: "Well, then fined for bringing the car overloaded with people."!
0 comments:
Post a Comment